Competition is becoming increasingly fierce in the Telecom industry with accelerated development of new technologies, applications, and services. Nowadays, Telecom operators have to address the overall business transition brought about by Mobile Broad Band, IP-based networks, mobility and networks convergence. The capability in building and managing the increasingly complex networks decides whether an operator can turn challenges into opportunities, and the capability of maintenance is essential and critical to this transition. The management of the competence is an important measure to take for responding to the challenges.
The following is what we might confront in knowledge transfer:
1) What are the competences required for different positions?
2) How to build up the capability to implement, manage and operate the network along with the network life cycle?
3) How to make the differential knowledge transfer for different job roles more effectively?
4) How to ensure the network smooth transition during the knowledge transfer for new technology?
5) How to establish the expert team to support the network maintenance and performance improvement?
BRTel technical training solution may help address the above-mentioned issues by providing customers well-designed position and job-role based technical training programs.
BRTel network technology and technical training includes a broad portfolio of high quality training programs for all multivendor products and BRTel training curriculum is designed and developed based upon the BRTel proposed network solution and in-depth understanding of customer requirements.
We follow a performance-based instructional design process to ensure that our training solutions meet customer expectation. Meanwhile all of the training programs are Job-role based, and Scenario based.