1) What is IP TV?
IP TV is a digital TV solution for new generation. Broadcast is realized over internet network in a digital form. This prevents pauses and provides accuracy of maximum speed and image.
2) How to connect IPTV service?
You have to appeal in writing to connect IP TV service. After that a contract is concluded with a subscriber. An additional equipment will be installed. After the equipment is purchased, the modem is configured compatible to it. Modem and equipment are installed near TV set.
3) May I use IPTV without buying a special equipment?
No, you have to buy equipment to use IP TV.
4) Do I need to buy the equipment namely from you to watch IPTV?
No, you don’t.
5) What kind of TV is better to use?
You can watch IP TV on any TV set having AV and HDMI output.
6) Can I connect two or more TV sets?
Yes, you can. İn such a case you need to buy an equipment for each TV set.
7) How many channels are broadcast?
123 channels are broadcast.
8) What should I do to connect to the service?
You can connect to the service by applying online via the website of the company - http://avirtel.az/, coming to our headquarters or regional representatives.
9) Which documents are required to connect to the service?
For individuals - ID card of the person to whose name the phone number is registered and of the person who came to conclude a contract; for legal entities – official data of the company, signature of official who will sign the contract and stamp of the company. Contract is concluded based on these documents.
10) How much is connection fee?
Connection and installation of IP TV is free of charge.
11) How many days does it take to connect to the service?
Connection is carried out during 3 working days after the contract is concluded.
12) Is it important to be an internet user to use IP TV?
To use IP TV it is important to connect ADSL or Fiber Optic services of Avirtel. After being an internet subscriber you can block internet paying 3 AZN per month and 10 AZN for IP TV per month.
13) Does internet speed impact quality of IP TV?
Internet speed does not impact on IP TV quality.
14) May I connect to IPTV without connecting to your internet?
No. To connect to IPTV service you need to be internet subscriber of Avirtel.
15) What kind of connection is there between modem and IPTV equipment?
There exists ethernet or wireless connection between modem and IPTV set top box.
16) Do telefon line indicators impact on IPTV?
In case, telephone line indicators are lower than accepted standard norms, there will occur a problem in IPTV broadcast.
17) Can I make changes in the list of channels?
It is not possible to make changes now.
18) When do I have to make payment?
Payment for the first month is made before connection, for next months till the 3rd day of each month.
19) What are the ways to make payment for the service?
You can make payment for the service via internet, pay points, banks, customer services, dealer points and payment cards.
20) What are your payment points?
Subscriber can pay to Avirtel Office (50C M.Araz str., Narimanov dist., Baku), representations in the regions or via internet payment systems (Goldenpay, Azericard, Portmanat etc).
21) Do any discounts considered in case of prepayment?
Discounts are available during campaign periods. Follow our website - http://avirtel.az/.
22) How to terminate subscriber contract concluded with Avirtel?
You must appeal to Avirtel Office or regional representation 1 month in advance to terminate subscriber contract concluded with Avirtel.