1) What is Toll Free number?
Toll Free is a telephony service with 088 prefix. Toll free numbers allow callers to reach businesses or individuals without being charged for the call. The charge for using a toll free number is paid by the called party (the toll free subscriber) instead of the calling party.
2) How does Toll Free number look like?
The number consists of the prefix 088 and a 7-digit number.
3) What can this number be used for?
Toll Free service can be used in the work of the users support service, order service, inquiry services, information processing centers.
4) How can I order this number?
Customer appeals via online on Avirtel website, to Avirtel office or our regional representative choosing a number (ex.his/her landline phone number, mobile phone number or digits corresponding to his/her company name).
5) Which documents are required to connect to the service?
For individuals - ID card of the person and of the person who came to conclude a contract; for legal entities – official data of the company.
6) How much does a Toll Free number cost?
Price of number includes connection fee, monthly subscription fee, and assigned according to appeal.
7) May I order a number at will?
Yes, you may. If the number is not taken yet, you can order the same number as your landline or mobile phone number, or any number combination you wish.
8) How to terminate subscriber contract concluded with Avirtel?
You must appeal to Avirtel Office or regional representation 1 month in advance to terminate subscriber contract concluded with Avirtel.
9) May I divert Avirtel number to 2 numbers?
Yes you may. However, calls will be received only by one number. İn case, the first subscriber is busy or does not answer, call diverting service to another number may be activated.
10) How do the prices change according to inbound calls from different directions?
Tariff plans change according to mobile phones, landline phones, calls from foreign countries and regions.
11) How to pay for using the Toll Free number?
You will make payment according to the invoice to be introduced during the next month.